Sunday, May 26, 2019

Dance Moms Review




     They yell, they scream, they fight. You may be thinking, "Are you talking about a lot of toddlers?" Well sorry to burst your bubble, but you're mistaken. I'm talking about a bunch of little girls' mothers and their dance teacher on a show called Dance Moms.
    The renowned show, which can be found on the channel Lifetime, revolves around the lives of talented young dancers from the Abby Lee Dance Company and their dance teacher, Abby Lee Miller. Due to her questionable teaching methods, the children's moms constantly get into fights with her and occasionally each other. The main problems that occur are jealousy, favoritism (usually towards Maddie Ziegler), and the numerous encounters with the Candy Apples Dance Center (their rivals).
     If I had to give this show a rating I'd give it a 4.9 out of 5. I didn't give it a full 100% because the producers constantly use editing to trick the viewers into believing certain things about certain situations. Other than that, I feel like this is a very entertaining and addicting show. I recommend this show to dancers or even just people who enjoy drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment